Hong Kong is a welcoming country with iconic day and night skylines, a legendary kitchen and protected nature where rare birds and colourful islands thrive. The city's love for food makes Hong Kong one of the world's top culinary capitals. Be sure to immerse in the city's dynamic cultures of all sorts and visit Hong Kong's top sights! Don't miss out a trip to the Ocean Park where you can see pandas, koalas and rare animals and challenge the thrill rides!
3 天 2 夜香港自由行
Highlights of Hong Kong City
- The loftiest views on Hong Kong Island at 552m tall - Victoria Peak offers tremendous views of both Central and Kowloon across Victoria Harbour
- Hong Kong’s best night market - Temple Street Night Market for an authentic atmosphere
- Popular for families, Hong Kong Disneyland is the Asian outpost of the popular American theme park
Explore and discover the uniqueness of Macao, a wonderful destination that leaves you enchanted and fascinated with iconic cultural sights, local Macanese delights, thrilling adventures, entertaining performances and various city festivals creating a memorable experience. Immerse into Macao’s culture and embark on this amazing journey of a lifetime.
Highlights of Macao & Greater Bay Area
- Macao's famous landmark - Ruins of St. Paul’s
- Statue of Fisher Girl, new Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge in Zhuhai
- One of the World Heritage Sites - Diaolou Cluster in Zili Village and Birds' Paradise for its beautiful natural environment and rich bird life in Jiangmen
land tour fr $599